Brides gown conviently ripped in several places including hemline several times during the day considering when it was fine the last time tried on and the woman aprille refused to allow a final hitting and just had the dress in box given to us by someone else I can only assume she purposely loosens these area so they would tear like that this woman's work was impeccable the whole time we went and had fittings all her sample gowns were great that's why we hired her there's no way a seamstress who has been in bussiness all these years would do that unless gown was intentionally sabotaged because she was mad that we did not like her original design and she had to re do
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Nothing not happy
- Product or service
- Custom Wedding Gown
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "Recently, I read an article on a new Philly rapper creating a loyal following in his neighborhood (congrats!) on a upcoming artist website. It was very briefâ€”literally seven sentencesâ€”but the..."
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."
- "I ordered a swimsuit with expedited shipping suit + shipping cost about $22.usa I got it in a week and a 1/2 I read the size chart measured myself it..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."